It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our team out in Beaverton is looking for a back end engineer to join their team! This person will:
• Write reusable, tested, and efficient software code and scripts
• Write automated tests to validate changes, and manually test those changes
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and code defects
• Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments
• Operate supported systems in test and production environments
• Provide technical support for tools and systems owned by the team
• Be an active participant in team meetings and processes, like design and code reviews
• Suggest and implement ways to improve tools and processes
• Collaborate with other engineers and teams to design solutions and resolve issues
• Work with product owners to understand and raise questions about business requirements
• Strong knowledge of Java, Node, and Python
• Tool experience in or / like Signal FX, Datadog, New Relic, etc.
• Experience with a revision control tool like Git or Subversion
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Betsy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Polyglot Application Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search