It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our client is growing their technology development team in Portland, OR and are looking for smart, passionate and collaborative Python Software Engineers to join them. They provide a flexible work environment, the latest tools, competitive compensation and a fantastic new space at the edge of the Pearl downtown.
• Translate and implement, from architectural and concept designs, software solutions
• Participate in software development solutions within a team environment
• Collaborate in the validation of design concepts or technical feasibility for software solutions
• Participate in cross-functional teams that support the development of product marketing and design requirements Required Skills
• Collaborate with Marketing, Design and Engineering Teams to support Software development solutions that create desirable customer experiences.
• Translate insights into SW specifications that can be leveraged across frameworks and system that support product and space integration.
• Web application architecture, design and development • Responsive web design methods or patterns for desktop, tablet and mobile web
• Server development and management
• Database design/implementation in web-based applications
• Microsoft Platforms: .NET, Azure Cloud Services
• JSON REST- based APIs
• SQL/NoSQL databases
• (Nice to have): Linux, AngularJS, Docker, Clojure, microservices Required Experience
• Computer Science degree required or equivalent experience. A degree is required if less than 5 years' experience.
• 5-10 years’ experience (2-5 in focus)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Python Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search