It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Position: Agile Tools Engineer
Scope and Responsibilities:
As an Agile Tools Engineer you will work with a fast-paced, dynamic team ensuring the tools related to agile development operate efficiently and effectively for the development teams. You will be part of the effort to establish and drive standards and procedures for tools. You will help to evangelize the existing tools and ensure teams are trained on the tools. You will help identify opportunities for new tool implementations and extensions and gather requirements for new tool intake. You will then help in the implementation of new tools and ensure the stakeholders are using them properly. You will help develop and maintain documentation detailing each tool and any associated training for the tools.
· Direct administration experience with products including Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, and VersionOne a must
· Integrating applications with Atlassian Crowd a big plus
· Integrating various Atlassian applications with other applications a big plus
· Linux administration experience
· Puppet or other CM tool experience a plus
· Cloud technologies including AWS tooling and infrastructure a plus
· Container technology understanding including Docker and Kubernetes a plus
· A clear understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment/development, and Agile practices a must
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Agile Tools Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search