It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Position: Information Architect
Scope and Responsibilities:
The Information Architect will provide leadership in architectural planning and solution delivery across multiple domains/ solution areas, contributing to the future success of the business through innovations in technology. A person in this role will be responsible for leading opportunity identification and analysis, problem definition, and overseeing the development and deployment of advanced information and data design practices within the Enterprise Architecture organization. This role, along with engineering leaders within Data and Analytics will lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching data strategy and architecture that will align investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data and analytics and a unique ability to provide strategic advantage for our client.
Requirements for the Position include:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management
· 6+ years providing design leadership to technical, business & cross-functional teams
· 8+ years in hands-on application, data, integration or analytics engineering
· Strong understanding of data and information architecture, including experience with Big Data, Relational databases, streaming and batch data processing,
· Strong experience building end-to-end solutions with focus on data and integration
· A solid understanding and experience with data integration, data APIs and data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms with a proven background in architecture and implementation of applications, integrating with OLTP and 3rd party systems
· Experience implementing data management solutions for non-technical data stewards and business owners
· Familiarity with leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Open Stack, JIE, etc.
· Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
· Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Information Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search