It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Do you have a passion for digital technology, innovation and problem solving? Are you curious about how to turn billions of events and signals into meaningful information that not only provides insights into the present but also help predict the future? Are you interested in applying Data Streaming and Big Data Technology along with Machine Learning to help deliver personalized experiences? If so, come join the talented team of engineers that are a driving force behind data engineering solutions at our client in Beaverton!
• MS/BS in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
• 5+ years of industry experience, 3+ years of relevant big data/relational db experience
• 5 + years in Unix systems engineering with experience in Red Hat Linux, Centos or Ubuntu
• Troubleshooting production issues and performing On-Call duties, at times.
• Ability to architect, design and implement solutions with AWS Virtual Private Cloud, EC2, AWS Data Pipeline, AWS Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, AWS Simple Storage Service, EMR and other AWS products.
• 2+ year experience in Python, Snowflake and Airflow. Strong programming experience in Python
• Extensive experience working with Hadoop and related processing frameworks such as Spark, Hive, Sqoop, etc.
• Experience with RDBMS systems, SQL and SQL Analytical functions
• Experience with workflow orchestration tools like Apache Airflow
• Experience working in a public cloud environment, particularly AWS
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply for Data Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search