It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
Position: Sr. Data Scientist
Scope and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience working with large data sets, experience scaling data-driven decision making solutions, and a passion for serving consumers. You should excel in cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced organization.
· Collaborate with the NA Member Services team to identify opportunities use data and analytics to answer key business questions about member engagement and purchasing behaviors related to key, retail partner environments
· Work with cross-functional teams to develop insights and understand decisions that drive omni-channel member acquisition and engagement
· As necessary, collaborate directly with external partner account and analytics teams on joint-initiatives
· Design, execute and scale end-to-end testing and analytics solutions that improve member on-boarding and experience, and that help to determine partnership efficacy.
· 3-6 years’ experience doing quantitative analysis on loyalalty/membership programs, digital products or digital marketing, with a history of driving impact within an organization
· Experience working as an embedded partner to product management, marketing or business strategy teams
· Experience inititating, designing, prioritizing and reliably delivering key analytics insights to business stakeholders
· Experience identifying acquisition and growth opportunities, optimizing member retention and engagement, measuring the efficacy of benefit offerings
· Experience utilizing a combination of first- and third-party data and applying sophisticated statistical methods (e.g., analysis, experimentation, modeling) all with respect to key consumer segments
· Proven history of translating opportunities uncovered through analytics into compelling stories, influencing the work of cross-functional partners.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Data Scientist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search