It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our client needs a strong Product Owner with experience working in an agile environment who represent both the customer and Product Management vision to teams. As a Product Owner you will be working closely with stakeholders and architects in collaboration to define and prioritize features and stories to ensure alignment with customer and program needs.
· Collaborate with and interpret the voice of the customer for identified teams
· Work with team leads to define the product, ensure it is integrated into the program and communicate the vision and needs to the agile team
· Contribute to/create Product Roadmap, highlight risks and dependencies
· Own, maintain, and prioritize team backlog; facilitate feature mapping, breaks features into stories, defines acceptance criteria
· Ensure team has full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
· Ensure readiness of work, accept or reject work results, ensure work aligned to Product Roadmap
· Assist in removing roadblocks for team
· Be the final decision maker for prioritization of team’s work
· Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
· Advanced understanding of Agile Principles and methodologies
· Excel in team-oriented role that relies on ability to collaborate with others
· Strong oral and written communication with ability to influence others (stakeholder management skills)
· Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
· Able to lead cross functional work and prioritize changing demands
· Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
Ready to apply? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Product Owner
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search