It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Full Stack Software Engineer
Our Downtown Portland client is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their team!
• Working with technical users to identify requirements and design features.
• Developing and maintaining new and existing codebases
• Using and contributing to standards and best practices
• Being an active member of the development team, contributing ideas and insight during stand-ups and meetings, asking questions, reviewing pull requests, identifying and fix bugs, and helping users.
• Bachelor’s degree in a field that requires analytical and logical skills, or equivalent experience.
Traditional and Bonus Skills
• Experience developing services in Java.
• Understanding of REST, HTTP, and web services.
• Ability to work productively with Linux and cloud-based environments.
• Experience with distributed, high-volume systems and the ability to troubleshoot issues with throughput, latency, and consistency.
• Experience using Docker; Kubernetes a plus.
• Familiar with typical issue-logging and project planning tools (e.g. JIRA).
Please send your resume to Alexie at email@example.com and reference job number #16498
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in
Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Full Stack Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search