It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Mechanical engineer with a versatile skill set within the mechanical discipline including process, piping, and mechanical design. Work in industries including fuels and chemicals, pulp and paper, industrial manufacturing, steel fabrication, and biopharmaceutical. Leadership abilities to function in project/lead engineer capacity, as well as project coordinator and project management.
* Process Piping Design/Engineering * Pipe Stress * Steam and Condensate *
* Pressure Relief/Safety Valves * Pipe, Valve, and Gasket Specs * Equipment Specs *
* Heat Recovery Systems * Cryogenic Piping * Pump Sizing * HVAC / Energy Analysis *
* Hydraulics * Pneumatics * Steel Fabrication * Vessel/Tank Sizing * Structural Analysis *
* Machine Design * Bid Evaluations * General Arrangement Drawings *
* Designer/Drafter Supervision * Project Scope, Estimating, and Scheduling * P&IDs *
*5+ years of experience with heavy industrial clients
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Apply for Mechanical Engineer - Heavy Industry
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search