It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Position: Capability Enablement Coach
You’ll partner with business leaders to improve organizational performance requirements based on employee demographics, skill inventories, business strategies and challenges. You’ll analyze data, extrapolate critical factors and make appropriate recommendations to improve current and future organizational performance and business results.
You’ll participate in the measurement/assessment processes, analyze the results and determine appropriate solutions. You’ll participate in the development of measurable learning solutions based on analysis of individual and organizational performance gaps identified in partnership with senior business management. You’ll deliver and deploy a variety of learning solutions and formats to address individual and organizational performance gaps.
· Bachelor's degree in Training, Communication, Education, Design/Development or similar and 2+ years relevant training work experience
· Experience in a Marketing environment
· Ability to translate technical information to non-technical users
· 2+ years people leadership experience
· High competency with PC, MS Office – Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Project
· Broad business exposure and direct experience in implementation of business change and process improvement initiatives.
· Ability to use sound decision making and problem solving/resolution skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills - with ability to tailor message to audience
· Strong analytical, investigative, interpersonal, written, and communicative skills
· Excellent organizational influence and critical thinking skills
· Strong team orientation, confidentiality, and ability to influence
· Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
· Experience in driving consensus across teams
Available to work flexible schedule when needed to accommodate remote training or meetings with global stakeholders
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Capability Enablement Coach
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search