It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Senior Civil Engineer:
Seeking talented Sr. Civil Engineers here in Portland to work for an amazing client of ours here in Portland, Oregon. In this role you will:
Position Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
• Plan, administer, and design civil projects (public and private)
• Manage design staff and projects
• Attend meetings, site visits, and coordinate with the client and multi-disciplinary design team.
• Compiling and submit drawing packages
• Finish assignments as necessary to complete projects
• Manage project budgets, schedules and provide regular reports
• 7+ years of experience in site development design
• BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent (required)
• Oregon or Washington Civil Engineer’s license (required)
• Self-motivated, proactive, and detail-oriented
• Familiarity with Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
• Effective written and oral communication skills including proposal and report writing
• Ability to work quickly, manage multiple and conflicting deadlines, and establish priorities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Comfortable networking with clients and colleagues to develop and maintain professional relationships
• Personal responsibility for completing quality work within budgets and timelines
• Knowledge and familiarity with local codes and agency standards
• Possess solid time management, and follow-through skills
• Proven ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search