It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
As the Portfolio Analyst you be an integral part of the team!
The ideal candidate will thrive on constantly evolving playing field and will have the courage to turn ambiguous opportunities into actionable delivery under the eyes of the most senior leaders in Global Technology. They will be adept at seeing the opportunity in change and feel at home on a high-performing nimble team.
When you’re at the center, you have to be able to adapt. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate leadership in the following areas:
• Design the future of Portfolio Management for Global Technology by working with a diverse group of stakeholders to identify and implement ceremonies and processes for the full project/product lifecycle
• Support data driven decision making by developing enterprise level portfolio metrics that enable leaders to draw meaningful insight and make decisions
• Design, socialize, and implement portfolio standards to enable Domain leaders to actively manage portfolio risks and issues
• Create and deliver targeted training and consulting in order to increase Global Technology’s organizational maturity
• Undergraduate in business, math, computer science, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in Project/Product Management
• Experience in Enterprise IT Portfolio Management
• MBA a plus
Send your resume to Kyle Ashby at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply for Project Manager - Portfolio Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search