It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Searching for an fantastic Project Manager specializing in Supply Chain.
Your Role on the Team:
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for co-leading, with our territories, the strategy and execution of the key programs/projects/initiatives. This position will work closely with cross functional teams to plan, track and deliver a portfolio of projects.
You’ll be a knowledge expert for designated process areas, governance activities and supporting systems or tools.
We are looking for a business professional who is experienced with project management, bringing knowledge and proven success in applying the techniques of planning, directing and executing projects using Lean and change management methodologies.
• Accountable for all project management artifacts, for a select number of projects, including but not limited to project plans, scoping documents, weekly status updates and the weekly team meeting agenda
• Lead all weekly project team meetings
• Drive process improvements and technology solutions that enhance team productivity and effectiveness
• Recognize the possible improvement actions to improve team performance, and ensure quality and consistency of team execution against targeted project initiatives
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate an understanding of Transition and Change Management principles.
• Bring a proven track record of “making change stick”, and driving adoption through business benefit realization
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively collaborate with senior leaders, managers and team members
• Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and resistance and recommend solutions
• Present complex ideas, anticipate objections and persuade others to adopt a different point of view
• Develop and coach others’ awareness and skills in Transition and Change Management competencies
• Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing large, complex change initiatives in a results-driven environment
• Collaborate with operational partners to understand current state and future needs
• Assess current program structure, processes, and tools to identify opportunities for improvement/growth
• Own program processes and partner with operations leadership to drive execution
• Foster collaboration, strategic alignment, and key deliverables with partners across the value chain
• Ability to assess and communicate program performance and impact through data analysis
• Embrace and lead innovation and change
• Bring a passion for serving the team with operational support, portfolio and project management, and a relentless pursuit of better
• Engage, solicit ideas and influence across the team to identify, develop and deliver new capabilities or methodologies
• Promote and maintain effective relationships with work colleagues
Send your resume to Kyle Ashby at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply for Project Manager - Supply Chain
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search