It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Do you love Data Science? If so - we have an amazing opportunity with our client located here in Beaverton, OR. The most qualified candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a related degree).
- Minimum 3-6 years of relevant professional experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Advanced SQL skills required.
- Ability to perform advanced analysis using R, SAS, SPSS, or related statistical package.
- Familiarity with Python, or related scripting language.
- Moderate to advanced Tableau skills preferred.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required.
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations.
- Experience synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required.
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors, and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Apply for Data Scientist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search