It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Project Surveyor -
We have an amazing opportunity here in Portland for talented Project Surveyors. If you think your experience matches the description below then lets talk!
• Oregon Professional Land Surveyor’s License (PLS)
• Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Land Surveying or Equivalent
• 10 years minimum surveying experience with transportation, utility, residential development, retail/commercial/industrial site development and construction projects
• Knowledgeable in the use and operation of survey equipment including Leica Robotic Total Stations and data collectors in support of the survey crews
• Project management
• Ability to meet project deadlines and budgets
• Experience supervising, organizing, and managing field crews
• Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
• Preparation of estimates, proposals and invoices
• Knowledgeable in all phases of land surveying and map preparation, including land surveying techniques, principles of boundary control, and construction surveying
• Knowledgeable in the laws and regulations pertaining to land surveying in Oregon
• Land surveying technical skills, including ALTA/ACSM surveys, platting, land development, ROW surveys, preliminary design surveys, topo surveys, construction staking, deed research, survey map research, and good organizational skills
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to Phillip at email@example.com
Apply for Project Surveyor
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search