It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
We are looking for a Project Manager!
• Ability to collaborate with sponsors and business partners to create strategic vision and roadmaps
• Rigorous scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the project level
• Development and execution of communication plans, defining and executing risk management plans
• Proactive approach and communicate status to stakeholders effectively, with an emphasis on maintaining alignment with core project sponsors
• Manage changes against project schedule, scope and cost, as well as lead the assessment of impact on the larger portfolio of projects
• Successfully manage project dependencies and constraints
• Build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries
• Consultancy approach to your work
• Team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate
• Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Experience facilitating planning sessions, daily standups, and removing escalations for the team
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a related field; 2 years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
• 5+ years professional experience with at least 3 years in project management
• Experience with Agile and SAFe methodologies; Scrum Master certification a plus
• Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with senior management
• Proactive desire to own and drive projects forward through measurable process, planning, and team engagement
• Experience delivering large complex projects and programs
• Experience with business process improvement methods (e.g., Lean) is preferred
• Advanced Project Management experience developing and managing WBS, schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
• PMP certification or training a plus
• Comfortable working independently in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• PMP certification or training is a plus
Please send your resume to Eric at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search