It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Calling All Android Developers! We have an immediate need of a talented, hard working developer for one of the area's leading innovators! Have you wanted to work on projects that the public with interact with? Have you wanted to work on a product that moves the needle forward? This could be the job you've been waiting for!
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Engineer experienced in Kotlin or Java to help us develop Adapt App and SDK for Android devices. As a team member, you will help design, build and ship apps that support our next generation of product.
We utilize an agile/scrum approach, following scrum ceremonies including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives. Technologies include Android Studio, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira, and Slack. You will regularly interact with our entire team, including product management, quality engineering, design, and program management.
The best individual for the role is flexible and loves to work on many different tasks, often on a sprint-over-sprint basis, implementing features and designs to support the Adapt shoes.
• Experience developing mobile applications using the Kotlin (preferred) or Java language
• Solid foundation in user interface development, data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, and the MVVM architecture
• Extensive and proven experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
• Experience and proficiency in some of the following: multi-threading, memory management, performance optimization
• Experience with Coroutines and Espresso a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, effectively able to communicate with both business and technical teams
• Demonstrated ability to assess problems and lead engineers to solve them
• Excellent analytical skills, eagerness to learn, and attention to detail
• Desire to find the best solution to any given problem
• Ability to work as a part of the team
• Proficiency in Kotlin (preferred) or Java
• Extensive experience developing and shipping iOS/Android applications
• Strong knowledge of iOS/Android SDK API capabilities
Our Client is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Please send your resume to Chad at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference job #CAS-16836
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Android Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search