It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
We are looking for a hardworking software engineer who can develop React/Redux based Single Page App Web experiences and is proficient in HTML5 and CSS3.
Your Role on the Team
You will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences for our startup businesses. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines and strong software programming skills.
• At least 2-3 years of production quality software development experience
• Experience using Web frameworks like React/Redux and Responsive Web designs with Fluid grid layouts using HTML5/CSS3
• Experience working with and/or integrating REST APIs to web experiences
• Ability to understand technology deeply and ability to dive in and debug at any level in the software stack
• Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single team
• Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and/or Kan Ban
Please send your resume to Eric at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Web Front End Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search