It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
We are looking for a Project Manager!
• Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing large, complex projects in a results-driven environment, and accountability of deadlines
• Strong Leadership Identity
• Enterprise-level Project Management & Communications
• Agile Mindset
• Organization and Planning skills
• Risk Management
• Project and Program Management Acumen
• Innovation Mindset
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
• 5-7 years’ experience leading and managing large-scale projects
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on technology products or projects
• Formal training in project management methodologies and/or certifications
• Demonstrated success in cross-functional integration / relationships and project execution
• Proven facilitation skills. Tenacity in driving clarity and action amidst ambiguous circumstances
• Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
• Demonstrated success presenting to senior level leaders to influence decision making
• Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization a plus.
Please send your resume to Eric at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search