It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our leading structural and civil engineering firm is seeking a talented Civil Project Engineer to join this enthusiastic and intelligent team.
Requirements for Civil Project Engineer:
• 2+ years of civil engineering experience
• Grading, storm water management, and utility design experience
• Experience with storm water modeling and technical information reports
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to provide excellent service and build client relationships
• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
• Civil Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university required
Are you available? Please send your resume to Aspen at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO#16938
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Project Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search