It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our largest Beaverton area client is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team!
• Develop and support data solutions in support of Supply Chain Planning reporting and analytics requirements
• Engage with product owner, technology lead, report developers, product analysts, and business partners to understand capability requirements and develop data solutions based on product backlog priorities
Skills / Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience with data engineering with emphasis on data analytics and reporting
• Experience developing with scripting languages such as Shell and Python
• Strong experience developing with PySpark, preferably leveraging AWS EMR managed service
• Expert experience with SQL and Relational database engineering (Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata)— expert-level SQL abilities
Please send your resume to Alexie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Data Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search