It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Looking for a Sr. Node Engineer!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work in a fast-paced agile environment
• Work in true DevOps fashion leading the entire tech stack
• Solve big engineering challenges to serve our worldwide athletes* at scale
• Build data privacy vision for today’s data driven world
• Grow and keep our APIs fast, efficient, available
• Collaborate with other amazing engineers
WHAT YOU NEED
• 5+ years of experience writing Node.js
• Significant experience writing RESTful APIs
• Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
• Validated ability to produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
• Hands on experience in AWS
• Strong communication skills and great product sense
Please send your resume to Eric at email@example.com
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Sr. Node Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search