It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Senior Systems Administrator
The System Administrator role is designed to maintain, upgrade and manage software, hardware and networks for our internal systems and third-party clients. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and accurately. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Set up accounts
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Minimum 5 years proven experience in a diverse environment as a System Administrator or similar role
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Servers (2008-2019), Active Directory, Exchange (on-prem and hybrid) O365 (email, SharePoint, apps)
• Advanced knowledge of Virtual Server technologies including VMware and Hyper-V
• Knowledge of cloud compute and storage providers, including AWS, Azure
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), Servers, Security Equipment
• Experience with patch management
Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Systems Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search