It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Incredible downtown Portland organization needs a Database Engineer that is responsible for the everyday execution of the development, support, maintenance, and enhancement of the Foundations data eco-system, focusing on the Salesforce and SQL Server system environments.
Salesforce/SQL Development and System Integrations 70%
• Activities Supporting Major Responsibilities
• Quickly understand the business processes, data structures, workflow, and data that use Salesforce, RE7, and SQL data warehousing environments
• Design, develop, and maintain database solutions that facilitate the movement of data between internal applications and databases, cloud-based applications, and other external data sources
• Create SQL Server Integration Services packages and T-SQL scripts to facilitate and maintain ETL processes
Knowledge, skills and abilities required (unless preferred is noted):
• Requires excellent oral and written communications skills
• Working with multiple platforms and APIs to feed/retrieve data via XML, JSON, CSV, fixed files, etc.
• Experience with REST and SOAP-based web services
• Skilled in Salesforce CRM integrations, developing and deploying custom integration solutions
• Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, record types, Report extraction to various formats, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Tasks and Events
• Experience with SQL-Server with reporting services (SSRS), TSQL, SSIS, Visual Studio., XML and XSLT, OLAP scripting languages
• Demonstrated understanding of relational and multi-dimensional database structures and schemas
• Must be able to prioritize and successfully complete multiple tasks simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment
Send your resume to Kyle A at email@example.com!
Apply for Database Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search