It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Irtaza Syed, CAIO Data and Technology Architecture
Sr Solutions Architect, preferably in AWS
6 mo contract with possible 6 mo extension
PREFER PDX but can look throughout West Coast
REQUIRED: Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
BONUS: Solution Architect Associate Certified
1) Architecture audits/reviews of current products (SMSS, SAE, SPE). Propose plan for improvements. Work with Infosec, privacy and cloud infrastructure teams to improve architectures
2) Rapid Prototyping by using AWS services or open source tools
3) Data Strategy Project ISTINA (ETL, APIs, SQL Queries)
4) Capable of creating solutions diagrams and then implement architectural components to solve business use cases.
5) Building data pipelines
REQUIREMENTS (MUST HAVE ALL 3)
1) Hands-on development in Python, Java or Nodejs.
2) Experience in the cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) services or on-prem infrastructures
3) Experience with product development and understanding of SDLC process
Specific technologies to be used and level of proficiency
• Hands-on Solution architectures using AWS Cloud services – Intermediate to expert (Prefer Solution Architect Professional certification)
• Snowflake/ Redshift, big data/ SQL/ NoSQL DB – intermediate
• Rapid Prototyping to solve business use cases - expert
• Analytics and Data Science – intermediate
• Full stack software development experience
Apply for Sr Solutions Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search