It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced ML/Software/BigData engineer to join our Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning team. This is a unique opportunity to enhance & upgrade our next generation Data Science Platform that supports a dynamic team of data scientists, data engineers, and data analysts, all working on Demand Sensing related projects.
We are looking for strong experience in Python, AWS, Machine Learning/Data Science, CI/CD integration and the ability work with cross functional team. The work will also involve building and incorporate automated unit & integration tests into the Data science platform
• Programming: Python
• Big Data / Hadoop: 2 years, experience with Spark or Hive desired
• AWS: 2 years
• Experience building Machine Learning/Data Science applications
• Version Control: Experience with version control platforms (Git, BitBucket)
• Good understanding of file formats including Parquet, Avro, JSON and others
• Agile/Kanban/Scrum experience
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well and thrive in a fast-moving culture with complex technology applications
• BS in Computer Science or related field,
Please send your resume to Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Data Science Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search