It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
One of our biggest clients in Portland is in need of a SAP Product Owner!
Your role will include:
· Being the SAP subject matter expert on Finance capabilities and features with a background in wholesale, retail and omnichannel strategy.
· Understanding and advocating for market, consumer, and business stakeholder needs to ensure we are building the right product functionality at the right time to deliver maximum value to our consumers and business.
· Collaborating with SAP architects and other technology & product leaders on building scalable cloud based applications powering the retail experience.
· Fulfilling the duties of a product owner on an agile development team, including requirements definition, product team planning, backlog prioritization, and feature roadmap creation.
· Partnering with business and development teams to identify objectives, determine initiative scope, and document requirements.
· Maintaining a product scorecard to measure and report on the success of launch functionality and platforms health.
· Collaboration with stakeholders and SAP development teams throughout the product development.
· 6+ years of experience or equivalent expertise/education leveraging Business Analysis, Data Science, ERP (SAP) or Analytics Platforms, Recommendations Systems, or similar to build practical, data-driven programs and platforms to support SAP Finance
· Strong SAP Finance background with the ability to look at existing systems landscape, processes and data and make recommendations on improvements, designs and solutions.
· Big systems thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
· Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
· Great team player with an ability to partner, lead, and influence across multiple teams and capabilities.
· Experience designing and implementing solutions enabling the following capabilities
o Experience in configuring SAP S4/IS Retail system for AP modules and applications: G/L (Classic and New), AP, AR, CO, Cost and Profit Center Accounting, multi-currency processing and consolidation.
o Finance process acumen and experience in architecting and developing SAP solutions enabling all aspects of Process, Organization and Technology Financial Management process and operational experience in the areas of financial planning & forecasting, Controlling, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable accounting and Projects.
o Experience in integrating/interfacing Financial/Tax data using service-based architecture between SAP S4 and Non-SAP applications and ERPs.
o Must understand the touchpoints between Supply chain and Finance: Inventory Adjustments, Product validation and physical inventory.
Apply for SAP Product Owner
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search