It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our largest Beaverton area client is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team.
(The primary tasks, functions and deliverables of the role)
• Design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics products
• Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and Technology stakeholders
• Anticipate, identify and solve issues concerning data management to improve data quality
• Clean, prepare and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption
• Drive the implementation of new data management projects and re-structure of the current data architecture
• Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Strong understanding of solution and technical design
• Strong problem solving and analytical mindset
• Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with team members and business stakeholders
• Able to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks
• Advanced experience building cloud scalable, real time and high-performance data lake solutions
• Experience with relational SQL
• Experience with scripting languages such as Shell, Python
• Experience with source control tools such as GitHub and related dev process
• Experience with workflow scheduling tools
Please send your resume to Alexie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Data Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search