It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Title: Sr. UI Product Designer
We are seeking a Senior UI Product Designer with consumer-facing product design experience for our innovative client in NW Portland, OR.
This Sr. UI Designer will have ownership of the product design process, responsible for:
· Designing end-to-end interfaces as a member of an embedded cross-functional product team, from the concept to production-ready screens
· Partnering with the team’s Product Manager and Tech Lead to drive business outcomes
· Ensuring design solutions are consistent with the company’s design system and brand guidelines
· Championing design decisions within the team and to other internal stakeholders
This is an amazing long-term opportunity for a Visual Designer with:
· 3-5+ years of UI Design experience working on consumer-facing technology products
· A portfolio demonstrating excellent visual communication skills and pixel-perfect work samples from recent positions
· Experience working on desktop apps, cloud, native mobile, responsive design; e-commerce experience preferred, but not required
· A self-starter who is highly motivated, loves challenges, and likes dynamic, fast paced environments
If your experience matches the above requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO #EMR 18028
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at MBG.com
Apply for Senior Product Designer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search