A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Title: Network Stack Software Engineer (no C2C)
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 12 months initially
Developer focusing on full SDLC, company protocols and code structure in help of design and development of the Networking Stack. The Network Stack Software Engineer will be working on core, proprietary operation system, in addition to maintaining a publicly released SDK. Provides support and troubleshooting of prior developed technology solutions. Documents all changes through the appropriate change control.
• At least 5 years’ experience developing in C/C++.
• Must have experience with TLS/SSL ideally, through use of OpenSSL or Mozilla NSS API.
• Knowledge and/or experience in the implementation of standard network protocols (TCP/IP, TLS/SSL, HTTP, HTTPS).
• Must have solid understanding of POSIX socket API.
• Experience with protocol analyzers such as Wireshark
• Experience with real-time embedded system with constrained resources is helpful.
• Able to use network protocol analyzer for software/coding validation and debugging/troubleshooting.
• Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take initiative and handle assignments with minimal supervision.
• Someone just short of being a “Senior Engineer” would be ideal.
• B.S. mandatory in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
• Previous experience with OpenSSL or Mozilla NSS API.
• M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Adam at email@example.com
Please reference JO #AS13356
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Network Stack Software Engineer (no C2C)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search