A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Orlando, FL has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer- Front End!
1. Hands-on experience in modern programming languages, such as C#, ES6, TypeScript
2. Previous experience in all areas of the Information Technology field, including programming, systems design, SaaS, and SOA (service oriented architecture) environment.
3. Experience using React, Redux, Webpack, Babel
4. Code RESTful Web services
5. Must have .NET, SQL, WebAPI 2.0, OAuth 2.0, Entity Framework
Are you available? Please send your resume to Maria at email@example.com
Please reference JO#MB13726
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Software Engineer - Front End
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search