A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Seattle, WA has an immediate need for a IT Business Analyst capable of performing tool evaluation and managing proof of concept projects as well as providing support to the PM wherever needed:
• Prepare for, (sometimes lead) and participate in project meetings, including scheduling them
• Generate project deliverables based on interviews (e.g., requirements, user stories, UML diagrams)
• Facilitate work sessions as needed to document tool requirements, minutes, action items
• Track progress of action items, decision, issues and risks
• Engage with various Disney teams and 3rd Party vendors regarding schedules and deliverables
• Ensure that the program collaboration web site is kept up to date with all documentation
• Ensure quality of all project deliverables (proof-reading)
• Ensure effective and proactive communications to project stakeholders
• Summarize roll-up of tool evaluation scores
• Demonstrated ability to drive activities related to or experience leading and conducting proof of concepts & IT tool evaluations
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize clear business requirements from customer inputs; experience facilitating work sessions to produce requirements document, balancing differing points-of-view and priorities
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize requirements
• Decomposing abstract into actionable details
• Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze and roll-up evaluation results in an organized fashion making the content consumable for all relevant stakeholders
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills; self-starter
• Able to operate in ambiguous situations and outline specific actions to drive resolution
• Self-motivated, able to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize based on provided parameters
• Effective at building relationships across all parts of business and technology
• Experience working in a high profile, multi-work track complex project
• Experience working with multiple teams, including 3rd party vendors, and managing multiple stakeholders which at times have competing priorities
• Experience working in a fast paced, high profile, multi-team, multi-work track complex project
• Able to effectively use a variety of wikis, spreadsheets, modeling tools and technologies matrix environment and managing multiple stakeholders which at times have competing priorities
• Experience working with collaboration tools such as Confluence, JIRA, Backlot, and Slack Open to training. Technical Accumen.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (MS Office)
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Presentation skills both in compiling and presenting (white boarding)
• Must have prior experience driving
Thank you for considering this position and we look forward to speaking with you!
Please send your resume to Jonathan at email@example.com - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for IT Business Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search