A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• We are seeking a talented data scientist to help improve company product development. The role will focus on applying data mining techniques to the vast amount of data collected from devices in the field to help improve the performance and reliability of our gaming devices. The hire will collaborate with domain experts in different technology areas to understand problem spaces. He/She will do end-to-end analysis, including experiment design, data gathering, processing, analysis, presenting results, and making recommendations.
• Exploratory and ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions
• Design statistical experiments, and do end-to-end data analysis
• Apply data mining techniques to find trends, answer business questions, and build predictive models
• Evaluate and recommend tools and technologies for data processing
• Effectively communicate with other teams, and tell stories with data
• Collaborate with other engineering and business teams to support project needs
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
• Experience with statistical analysis, data mining, and machine learning
• Experience with distributed data processing and big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
• Experience with databases
• Experience with Python, SQL and C++
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Masters degree in a relevant field
• 3+ years of relevant work experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO #AS14006
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Data Scientist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search