A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Business Analyst - Downtown Seattle
• Conducts needs analysis and documentation for project initiation
• Realizes business value generation
• Leads business analysis on moderately complex projects
• Performs Business engagement and stakeholder management
• Shapes the customer experience on moderately complex projects
• Defines business requirements on projects
• Executes requirements traceability efforts in support of QA activities and UAT
• Defines business processes on projects
• Leads business change on projects
• Relationship Management: Supports key business relationships across our customer base
• Business and Technical Requirements Definition: Successfully demonstrates knowledge of Business Requirements Definition in the delivery of software solutions
• Business Process Reengineering: Demonstrates ability to support business process change through reengineering efforts
• Business Systems Planning and Business Case Preparation
• Business Systems Analysis: Demonstrates the ability to conduct business systems analysis tasks in a team environment, or independently as required by the initiative
• Looking 4 to 7 years of professional experience in application management and system analysts activities.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills, strong analytical skills, and strong time management skills
• Possesses past experiences working with cross-functional work teams, understanding tasks and responsibilities, providing direction and motivation to others
• Demonstrates experience with identifying, tracking and managing project issues / challenges and ensure they are reported on and resolved in a timely manner
• Possesses the ability to interpret Line of Business desires into application requirements – rewrite, summarize and translate the business needs
• Pays close attention to complex detail and understands written and oral instructions
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Must be well-versed in the entire MS Office product suite, version 2007 or higher
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO #14311
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Business Analyst - IT
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search