A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Seattle, WA has an immediate need for a software Development Engineer with experience in test strategy development. The ideal candidate will have experience writing UI and API testing.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Manager of QA, you will work closely with
software architects/developers, existing QA team, and product management in all
phases of the software development lifecycle. Responsibilities will also include:
• Test strategy development
• UI & API testing
• Requirements and Functional Specifications review
• Test environment configuration/management
• Test automation
• Some troubleshooting
• Inspecting existing tests, finding gaps in test coverage and then
building out a roadmap for execution
• 4+ years strong practical, commercial experience writing automated tests using JUnit 4 or TestNG.
• 4+ years strong Java skills (Java 7 preferred, Java 8 a bonus)
• Familiar with standard Java/OO design patterns.
• Practical experience testing/exercising REST APIs - JSON preferred
• Practical experience writing multi-threaded tests
• Practical experience working with NoSQL databases -- Mongo and Cassandra preferred
• Practical experience working with Angular
• Practical experience working with MySQL and SQL Server.
Please send your resume to Amanda at email@example.com - Ref# ABC0801
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Software Development Engineer in Test (Selenium)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search