A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Sr. Systems Engineer (Linux/AWS/CI/CD)
• Code, and deploy systems, new technologies, and best practices in the cloud using self-healing, infrastructure-as-code, security, and automation patterns
• Develop useful telemetry, alerts, and response to identify and address reliability risks
• Participate in on-call rotation with other engineering teams
• Identify, experiment, & evangelize new technologies, ideas, and best practices across the broader engineering community
• Collaborate and provide technical leadership within and across teams What’s your story?
• Proficient, collaborative, & experienced in building reliable, scalable, micro-service-oriented systems
• Passionate and curious about ways to leverage technology while continually learning
• Ability to identify root-cause sources of instability in a high-traffic, large-scale distributed system
• Configuration management and orchestration (e.g. Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation)
• One or more languages in your skillset (e.g. GO, Python, Java, Ruby)
• Containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Elastic Container Service)
• Skilled in Cloud/PaaS Environments (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Compute)
• Thorough knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
• UNIX/Linux administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, & security
• 5 years of experience in technical operations or systems engineering
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS14334
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Systems Engineer (Linux/AWS/CI/CD)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search