A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client located in the South Seattle area has an immediate need for an Android Engineer with experience in RESTful services as well as Mobile APIs.
Sr. Android Engineer – REI
· Extensive experience building Android apps on the Android platform.
· Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
· Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
· Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
· Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
· Development experience with accelerometers, touch, gryoscopes, and additional sensors.
· Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries.
· Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
· Mobile BOPUS – Android is in development stage, iOS is in QA
· Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
What would some selling points of the position be to make it interesting to candidates? Delivering Mobile BOPUS, working on interesting experience-driven features after the BOPUS work is completed, that leverage native mobile capabilities.
Mobile Gateway/Back-end experience
• Extensive experience building apps on the Android platform, working in an agile environment.
• Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services. Development experience with accelerometers, touch, gryoscopes, and additional sensors.
• Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries.
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
Please send your resume to Jonathan at email@example.com - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Sr. Android Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search