A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
This Service Desk Technician must have ServiceNow helpdesk/troubleshooting experience
• Responds to end-user requests for troubleshooting hardware, software, network and telecommunications problems. Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone calls, voice mail, e-mail and in-person requests.
• Interviews each caller to collect information about problem and leads caller through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
• Handles problem recognition, research, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff.
• Documents incidents using established incident management system for investigating and resolving problems.
• Tracks incidents appropriately in order to facilitate accurate, timely and continuously improving levels of service.
• Acts as a backup to assist other service desk team members with their service requests as needed.
• May act as a mentor for new team members.
Apply for Service Desk Technician
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search