A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in downtown seattle is looking for a highly skilled Sr. Full Stack Engineer!
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent experience in field
· 7 years of experience in software design and development
· 1-3 years of experience in full stack development
· Java development experience is a must
· Understanding of AngularJS, Backbone.js or some other modern client-side application framework based systems
· Experience working with SQL databases – Cassandra, Mongo, Maven
· Experience building AJAX enabled dynamic web sites
· Experience using RESTful resource-oriented web services
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong problem solving, initiative and follow-through skills
• Strong presentation/ training delivery experience
• Key Competencies: Process ownership; deals well with ambiguity, functions well and able to clearly define processes in loosely structured situations; comfortable with following up actions from others
Is this you? Please send your resume to Aspen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search