A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
• Initiates, plans, controls and closes medium to large cross-divisional, multi-year projects utilizing project management methodology by supporting Sr Project and Program Managers
• Plans the project in detail, organizes the project team and works with resource managers to acquire and schedule resources while working with Sr Project and Program Managers
• Manages the progress of the project and communicates the project status to management and stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Ensures that overall project documentation is completed, including requirements, designs, development, testing, implementation, project management documentation and plans, policies and procedures, new standards, contracts, issues lists and project status.
• Provides project management documentation and reporting at appropriate stages of the project, including project statement, work breakdown structure (time frames, resources, costs), detailed plan, project logs, periodic status reports and the project completion report.
• Ensures project quality and success through management of project action items, including managing issues and the decision process, assessing risks, initiating change requests, meeting schedule and deadlines for deliverables, financial planning, and timely completion of project deliverables.
Worked on managing medium to large projects, supported Program Manager/project manager on project coordination and drive/lead the project activities and complete on time.
To support the Project/Program Manager, opened recently to support/track/co-ordinate all the project tasks
Manage day to day project tasks monitoring, driving it to closure
Worked on Big Projects in terms of deliveries, team size, cross functional, heavy integration
Apply for Project Coordinator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search