A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Sr. Java Engineer
6 Month Contract
• Analyze, design, develop, implement, document and maintain applications systems
• Design, develop, and implement computer software projects in a web services-based environment utilizing open source services framework
• Develop code, techniques and processes that interfaces with middleware, including: ETL, ESB, Web Services, SOAP, and XML
• Proven expertise of networking concepts/protocols –TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, etc.
• 5-10 years’ experience writing SQL in one or more of the following: MS SQL, T-SQL, MySQL
• 4+ years’ database design / development experience in RDBMS platforms (SQL Server, Oracle), experience with NoSQL DB design/development
• Experience in ETL transformations, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Technology
• Experience with logging and monitoring tools like Dynatrace, New Relic, Grafana & Splunk etc.
• Experience with Springboot Framework
• Experience developing object-oriented development frameworks within Agile/Scrum, and waterfall environments
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or experience equivalent
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO#15423
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Java Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search