A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our Health Solutions client is looking to add an enthusiastic Service Desk Specialist to their Salt Lake City Team! You'll be the first level of internal customer support, responsible for resolving the majority of issues on the first call and gathering appropriate problem/symptom information, documenting troubleshooting steps, and escalating to the next level when necessary. Your schedule will include working 4 days on, 3 days off on Wed-Sat with shifts from 6AM - 4PM.
1. Demonstrated history of putting exceptional customer service skills to use
2. Familiarity with current network and desktop technology and trends
3. Ability to resolve technical issues quickly by using standard troubleshooting methods including remote control
4. Ability to type 35 wpm.
1. Experience with data center monitoring.
2. Experience working with Remedy (incident tracking software).
3. Experience with MACs.
4. IT certifications such as A+, N+, ITIL, etc..
5. Ability to write clearly and effectively.
6. Ability to adapt to change and work effectively in a dynamic work environment.
Apply for Service Desk Specialist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search