A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Downtown Seattle, WA is looking for a contracts administrator to support the legal business and administration group.
- Manage the full lifecycle of contracts and agreements from RFP to completion.
- Review and respond to customer requests
- Assist on a variety of issues including international and national contracts for sales, intellectual property protection, data, and security.
- Craft contract briefs
- Communicate legal issues and compliance issues to the correct stakeholders
- Minimum of two years of experience as a contracts administrator
- Paralegal Certification or bachelors degree
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO#TG16229
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search