A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our Client in Seattle, WA is seeking a Sterling OMS Developer for an extendable 1-year contract position for their Customer Order Management Team.
• 6 years of experience with Order Management Systems, preferably with a retail organization on IBM Sterling product (Sterling OMS).
• Sterling component knowledge.
• 6 to 8 years of programming experience, preferably with Java.
• Ability to write new Java components from scratch.
• JVM optimization.
• Linux OS Scripting.
• OOPs/Design Patterns.
• Order pipeline.
• Weblogic Server configuration and optimization.
• Oracle RDBMS
• Architecture , Devops and Infrastructure (Git / Gitlab, CI/Continuous Integration)
• Test Driven Development.
• SQL and Analytical skills (joins, query optimization techniques).
• Big IP.
• Stored Procedures.
• Dashboards (Datadog preferred).
• New Relic experience
• Experience working with IBM Sterling PCA
Are you interested and available? Please send your current resume to Eric at email@example.com. Please reference JO# 16579EK
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp
Apply for Sterling OMS Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search