A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client is looking for a Senior SDET to join their DevOps Team. This SDET will be the first to join the 5-person test team, and it will be an incredible opportunity for this developer to pioneer the infrastructure that will help improve the reliability of SmartTV platform. This SDET will be working in a cross sectional collaborative environment with QA engineers and members of the software development team.
· Experience building automated test frameworks
· Minimum of 3 years of prior experience in an SDET role
· Prior experience working closely with software development teams
· Hands-on development oriented
Nice to Haves’
· Proficiency with both Windows and Linux environments.
· Proficiency with HTTP protocol, HTTP APIs, JSON, XML
· Experience with Selenium or similar tools
· Experience with relational and noSQL databases
· Strong experience in cloud environment, AWS preferred.
Apply for Senior SDET
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search