A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in the downtown Seattle area is seeking a seasoned DevOps Engineer to play an important part in the durability of their software services. The ideal candidate doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and architecting the necessary frameworks, tools, prototypes, and tests contributing to solutions for the teams. Their brain works in such a way that they scroll through all the scenarios in which our system would be vulnerable and implement requirements for our software engineers to address those issues.
· Work with engineering teams to improve the entire service lifecycle of inception, design, implementation, testing, deployment, operation, and maintenance
· Perform risk-assessment analyses of currently deployed systems and new feature designs,
· Increase reliability by minimizing risks pertaining to durability, scalability, performance, and accuracy
· Help service owners maintain their services once they are live by ensuring all key services are measured, monitored and an escalating when needed
What You Have
· Degree in Computer Science, or minimum of 5-7 years similar professional experience.
· Knowledge of testing tools and web-based applications
· Familiarity of complex web hosting configuration components including firewalls, load balancers, CDNs, web and database servers.
· Proficiency with both Windows and Linux environments.
Nice To Haves’
· Previous experience using Chef
· Strong experience in cloud environment, AWS preferred
Duration: 6 month Contract to Hire with 11% profit sharing upon conversion
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Brenda at email@example.com
Please reference JO#16621
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Senior Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search