A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will partner with an innovative agile team of developers and system engineers to create and manage test cases and test automation for several web services. Responsibilities include designing, building and maintaining intelligent test systems that can validate service integrity and solution consistency. The primary focus for this position will be the creation and management of tests and test suite automation that exercise extensive use cases and validation scenarios for Enterprise Technology services. CICD test integration and test analytics that inform the next generation of the services are organizational strategies.
• 4+ years strong practical, commercial experience writing automated tests using JUnit or TestNG.
• 4+ years strong Java skills (Java 7 preferred, Java 8 a bonus)
• 4+ years strong Selenium Web Driver skills
• Experience with standard Java/OO design patterns.
• Practical experience testing/exercising REST APIs - JSON preferred
• Practical experience writing multi-threaded tests
• Practical experience working with NoSQL databases -- Mongo and Dynamo preferred
• Practical experience working with Angular
• Practical experience working with MySQL and SQL Server
• Practical experience with authentication standards (SAML)
• Experience with the notion of fine grain authentication a bonus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#16936
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for SDET - JavaAPI
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search