A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in the Issaquah, WA area is looking for a DevOps Engineer to be responsible for the administration of cross-platform technologies which enable smooth software deployments and efficient communication between software developers, software testers and system administrators.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Fundamental system administrator skills for both Linux and Windows.
• Fundamental understanding of relational databases
• Fundamental understanding of distributed operating systems and containers.
• Basic understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven team player.
• Able to work flexible hours and be available on-call as needed, including deployments during evenings and/or weekends as needed.
• BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience / training
• 4+ years of system administrator, database administrator, software developer or software configuration manager experience (or combination of these skills)
• Experience in the e-commerce and supply chain business domains
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Experience in Agile-styled software development
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Brenda at email@example.com
Please reference JO #17124
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for DevOps - Azure
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search