A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in the Downtown Seattle Area is looking for a Big Data Engineer to help design infrastructure on their AWS data platform
• Bachelors in Computer Science or similar
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in data and business analysis
• Expert knowledge of a common big data tools such as SQL, Hive, Hadoop
• Expert level knowledge in at least one programming language such as python, R, Scala, Java.
• Experience in working with large datasets (Terabytes or more)
• Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
• Creative thinking and motivated self-starter
• Masters in Computer Science or similar is preferred.
• Experience with machine learning models.
• Data and analytics/measurement experience in digital or mobile app environment preferred.
• Experience in Digital Ads experience such as Video and Display Ad measurements will be huge plus.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #17353
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Big Data Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search