A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our mass media client has immediate need for a Visualization Engineer for a long-term contract in downtown Seattle. The qualified candidate will:
- Generate reports and visualizations from large-scale data
- Implement queries
- Test and output data for correctness
- Present analytics in a clear, visually appealing manner
- Bachelors degree (Business, Analytics, Design, Finance, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with business leaders in order to understand requirements
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Excel, Power BI, Looker, etc.
Nice to have:
- Business Analytics experience
- Experience with Statistics and Accounting
- AWS Services (CloudWatch, S3, Sagemaker, etc.)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#17421
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Visualization Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search